Hey,

Thanks for the encouragement Matthew. I know we will need all the
support and cheering we can get!

We had a successful night, with 6 people (including Aaron and I)
coming out to talk about the space. We have varying levels of
interest, but certainly got some good responses, as well as a
beginning idea about what the community is going to want in the space.
We are looking to have these meetups 2-3 a month for the next couple
months to try to continue to get feedback and garner interest.  It is
just exciting that we had some positive response on our first meetup.
I look forward to hosting one of these again, as it is always good to
meet new people and start new relationships with folks.

I will keep everyone updated.

Michael