Joanna, I am NOT a veteran of coworking.  Heck, I want to open one someday.
 (Someday, over the rainbow.)  :)

But I do have a couple of suggestions, if you don't mind?

You're in San Fran, right?  Home of Venture Capitalists? I would send out a
brochure/paperwork/coupons to every VC firm/Angel Investor/networking group
around.  The types of people they work with are the types you want around,
right?

How about the local papers, and what is your twitter handle?  I'd retweet
for you, happily.  That april special is awesome!

Hope you don't mind me spouting off.

Joshua