Thanks for all the responses! For some reason when doing google searches I could never find techliminal, but it seems they are the only other oakland coworking spot.
Be sure to check out the meetup page if you are in the area.. its only been released 24 hours now, and there are 6 people attending! http://www.meetup.com/Coworking-Oakland/ On Mar 31, 12:24 am, Drew Poland <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Folks, > > Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Drew Poland, I recently > moved to the bay area (ok- its been a 8 months, I guess I can stop > saying recently.) and have decided to probe the community (yikes) to > see if enough people would be interested in coworking in Oakland. > Berkeley and San Fran can be a hike for some of us, and there is > nothing in Oakland that I know of. > > I'm holding a meetup next month to see how much interest there > is.http://www.meetup.com/Coworking-Oakland/and I have a temporary > website up athttp://www.coworkingoakland.com > > I need some help with my business plan so expect more questions soon. > It's complete, I just think I am expecting a "big" membership base too > quickly. I'll be posting more about that soon in another topic. > > Take care everyone, and those that can or would like too.. feel free > to spread the meetup link around if you know someone in my area that > might be interested! I'd like to hear their input! > Drew Poland -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

