Matthew,

Best way to get started is to join the Nadine Google Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/nadineproject

It's all written in Django.  Mostly the project needs a good leader as I'm
pulling  back on my commitments and shifting my focus to using Cobot.
 Nadine has been running Office Nomads for three years and I'm excited to
see where it goes from here.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Matthew Houston <matt...@matthewhouston.net