Thanks guys!  Susan made an amazing strawberry rhubarb crisp and the office
is going nuts.  It's still hot from the oven and everyone is blissed out.
 Who's going to make you birthday sweets if you work from home?  Coworking
is awesome.... and maybe a little fattening.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500