Hello coworking community,
The Creative Space, Barrie is on the brink of purchasing an 8000 s/f building
downtown Barrie.  (Bay view!)  We'll update the site with pics if/when this
proceeds.
We wanted to announce this to the community to say thanks to all who contribute
ongoing to this group.
Your openness to help with ideas and advice has been invaluable over the year
and a half since we officially launched.

Now, to talk mula.  We noticed a few coworking spaces have a "partnership" with
a bank or financial institution/credit union, etc.  Can any of you advice as to
what type of partnership is best or works for you?  Or others, as to why you
have chosen not to partner in that way.

The other question is how to break up the investment opportunities.  Have any
of you considered shares?  I personally would rather not do shares or even
private investment, but I'm looking for any advice as we move towards this big
phase.

Thanks!

Chad Ballantyne
The Creative Space Director