On 9-May-11, at 7:35 PM, TCS wrote:

I use to be a zombie, now I go to ZA Zombies Anonymous. Where they try and curb us of our insatiable appetite for cubicles and over workaholic tendencies.

Sent from my iPad

On 2011-05-09, at 6:29 PM, Jacob Sayles <ja...@officenomads.com> wrote:

Or possibly "avoiding" or "escape from". There will always be office zombies out there skating by in corporate jobs. We offer an alternative safe haven for folks who choose not to work in those environments.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500