Yes, Nadine comes out of Office Nomads.  We stopped promoting it because
most people want a turn-key solution that is polished and ready to go and
Cobot is by far a better choice for that.  Nadine works for us but you still
need a tech person and most spaces that have tech experts are rolling their
own software.  Cobot is nice out of the box and works great even for non
technical people.  There is also a full API for extending the functionality
so if you wanted to add features it would be easy and those add-ons can all
be open source and shared.

I got really excited about the idea of an open source project between spaces
but found most folks just wanted a free solution and were not interested in
contributing software muscle.  I lost interest in overcoming this and
stopped championing the project.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500