We put our conference room up front, so that traffic is quickly separated away
from the larger community of desk/office people.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036
1450 2nd Street (@ Broadway), Santa Monica, CA 90401

323.330.9505 (office)