I think this is one of the key features of Cobot and like that it's been
implemented cleanly and thoughtfully.  For example regular users do not have
to authenticate every day which would be a pain for the folks that have more
then one device (computers, phones, dev machines, etc).   It's unobtrusive
and simple.  Just my $0.02.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500