Hi everyone-

Wondering if anyone has shared a similar problem and if you have any
creative solutions.  We've had great membership at the Hive and a
great core group of regular members.  Of course we have seen patterns
emerge in our utilization and Wednesday and Thursdays have almost
always been our most crowded days.  However, we have now reached a
point where nearly every Wednesday by 11am we are entirely full.  Of
course, this is a great problem to have - but on other days we
definitely still have room to grow.  Have you ever come up with ways
to incentivize people coming on different days?

Would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions!

Best,

Daria
www.hiveat55.com