Nice, great share. We're going through a redesign of the Indy Hall website
which includes a major content rewrite and re-organization to try to get the
things people experience in the office more prominent on the website.

Interestingly, our redesign from about 2 years ago seems to spout from my
frustration at the time of "it's not about the desks". My intent was to get
people to stop thinking about the desks, but by saying "it's not about the
desks" it had the similar effect of telling somebody "don't think of a
purple elephant" - you can't help but think of a purple elephant.

I don't think this has really HURT us, but it has resulted in a website
that's not authentic with the Indy Hall experience, and we're going to try
to fix that. We're also going to be carving the site up into logical
sections that our members can start to "own", keeping the entire site
fresher and worth coming back to. Our goal is to make the website
interesting and valuable to people who aren't even interested in membership
- at least not yet.

That said, our last 30 day (with month-over-month growth %) stats (look at
the page titles if you want to get a feeling for what I mean about the site
not being cohesive with what we do and preach):

/
1,944 - 37.5% +8%
/membership/
702 - 13.5% +10%
/space/
666 - 12.8% +14%
/about/
556 - 10.7% +15%
/events/
306 - 5.9%          +10%
/coworking-faqs/
280 - 5.4%                 +9%
/contact/
181 - 3.5%         +30%
/blog/
155 -3% +30%

We've also got a pretty steady 25-30% bounce rate, and an average of 3+
actions per visit.

I can't wait to see what happens when we're not totally neglecting the site.
:)

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org