You space looks so nice! I recommended it to someone going there to work for a few days. Let me know if Peter Papasavvas** drops in!

On 7/14/2011 7:17 AM, Bleddyn Williams wrote:
Hi Bianca,

I run the Rentadesk community in London Soho and Bloomsbury, you are
welcome to pop over and visit any time - I haven't looked into the
coworking visa thingy yet, although it sounds interesting :)

Regards
Bleddyn
www.rentadesk.co.uk