Every landlord has their own requirements. Yours may not yet have taken the
time to understand your business.

I'd try to explain to them how things work - if they don't "get it', they
might not be the right landlords for you. If that's the case, this could be
a blessing in disguise, since their mismatched expectations of you and your
business are likely rear their ugly head later on.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia