In to doacratic spirit ("do" being the active word), I've started a Google
Spreadsheet to plan future episodes (link at end of post).

I propose we stick with current format but do it monthly instead of weekly,
ie:

- 2 people on the podcast, either 2 hosts or 1 host 1 guest (interview
format)
- 30 minute podcast
- Published once per month
- Topics and hosts planned in advance
- Schedule:

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEwrcOYnrMAdGZSbUZGWFM4dFBLMHdOMHZ1M3BRVVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

- Possible way to generate topics is to review the google group topics for
the past month and comment on them, a la diggnation.

Does anyone have any nominations for people they'd like to see in future
episodes?

Jonathan