Virtual offices are legal - but the services don't fit the core values of
coworking without some weird bending reality.

Our focus is on community workspaces. People who never show up *aren't
community members*.

If they want a service like a virtual office - there's companies that do
that. I don't think coworking should be confused with this service though.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia