Hi everybody,

Are you a co-working space founder or do you just really, really love
the co-working space you call "home"? At Outright.com's Bottom Line
blog, we're actively looking for guest blog posters to write about
their co-working experience.

http://outright.com/blog/category/coworking-2/

So far, we've had our staff writer doing reviews, but it rings so much
more true when we hear from people who actually spend their time at
coworking spaces, (i.e. like this one from Steph Barnhard about
coworking at the Labor Party in Wichita -
http://outright.com/blog/the-labor-party-co-working-in-wichita/)

Right now we have our first founder working on his blog post, so we're
excited about that, but we'd like more! Please feel free to contact me
through here or jenni...@jennescalona.com if you'd like a little
publicity for your co-working space. Thanks so much!