To echo Angel,

Internally we use IRC for member-member and uncubed-member chatting. So far
it's proven really great, and since our members are all techies to one
degree or another, they get IRC.

We're still working on the back end systems, but likely it'll be google docs
for tracking, etc and fresh books for invoicing, bookkeeping. Square and
paypal are how we're handling payments.

We're also using Facebook a lot for events, and things like that.

John Wilker
Founder, 360|Conferences
twitter: jwilker <http://twitter.com/jwilker>
johnwilker.com | Ignite Denver <http://ignitedenver.org>|
Denwhere<http://denwhere.com>|
360|Flex <http://360flex.com> | 360|iDev <http://360idev.com>

“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as
something to aim at.”
~ Bruce Lee