Tony,

Thank you for your awesome report.
I can understand well the coworking situation around us from the viewpoint of
yours.
I will never forget about drinking beer with the huge mugs with you and Ichi.

In September, I will visit Europe to join one of the most crazy marathon 'le
marathon du Medoc.' We ran while drinking lots of wine.
And I will visit some of the coworking spaces in Europe.

Looking forward to talking with European coworkers!

Kyo paxi
http://twitter.com/paxi
http://beemanet.com/kyoblog/

iPhoneから送信