Good to see coworking is in there somewhere!  Glad to see folks like Nokia
recognize coworking within the context of The Future of Work.

Jeremy, I'd love to know your thoughts on the conference and how you became
involved with it.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500