From: Charlie Efron <char...@mapmuse.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Announcing the Release of Office Nomad: the Mobile Worker's Portal
to Finding Office Space On-the-Go
To: Charlie Efron <char...@mapmuse.com>

Hello Coworking Spaces and Business Centers,

You’re receiving this email because you’ve been included in “Office
Nomad,” a brand new workspace-finding app on the iTunes store from
MapMuse, Inc.

Let’s face it: the corporate office is quickly turning into a thing of
the past. As wireless connectivity becomes as ubiquitous as
electricity, the modern worker is left with the options of either
telecommuting from home or wandering from coffee shop to coffee shop,
hoping to stumble upon a quiet workspace with a reliable internet
connection. Office Nomad takes the uncertainty out your search,
ensuring that your valuable time is spent working and not looking for
somewhere to work.

Featuring over 2,300 short-term office rentals, business centers, and
coworking spaces around the globe, this app is your one-stop guide to
finding somewhere to work wherever you are, when you need it. Office
Nomad is location-based, so users can view nearby workspaces on the
go, as well as reserve select offices through in-app links. Realtors,
Business Centers, and Coworking Spaces can also submit new offices as
they become available. It’s a simple idea, but we think it has a good
chance to catch on with mobile workers in need of a reliable workspace
at the drop of a hat.

MapMuse would like to offer each of you a free download of Office
Nomad with the hope that you’ll review your listing for accuracy. You
can edit contact details, rates, etc. by hitting “Update or correct
information.” If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and would
like to give the app a spin, let me know and I’ll send over a promo
code. I’m also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy the app. Keep in mind that we have a
limited number of promo codes to give out, so the sooner you get back
to me the better your chances of getting one.

Charlie at MapMuse
301.922.2352
Office Nomad on the iTunes Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/office-nomad/id456551618?mt=8