Today we're celebrating Indy Hall turning 4 years old. We've smashed through
so many milestones I couldn't pick one to reflect on this year, so I decided
to tell a little story about our first 3 weeks leading up to our grand
opening.

http://dangerouslyawesome.com/2011/09/4-years-of-jfdi/

For many of you who are in this phase, recently were in this phase, or are
about to be in this phase - I hope this is a reminder that we *all* go
through these periods of complete chaos and uncertainty. The only difference
between "us" and them "is": we're the ones who figure out how to thrive in
those periods.

Thanks for being here with me along the way.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia