https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHd2c3VkQldRcnFQSXJfOWVILTNRdFE6MQ

Cry a little help from my friends

People, I´m developing a teses that consist in a creation of a new business. And my teses will be a new cowork space in Brazil. I really appreciate if you can help me answering a little question. You can choose as many as options you want, but please, just choose only things you think you would love it.

Which things you use to do in your home that you would like to do at your workspace? * You know our office is the second home, or sometimes the first. Which things would make you of your office a sweet home.

Cook your favorite dishes
Bring your friends and/or partners (it could be profesional too) to have a coffee or a cocktail
Bring your kids and/or pets to spend time with you
Laundering your clothes
Take a shower
Make some workout, gym, yoga, whichever..
Have a person who take care of repairing your shoes, clothes, computer, etc.
Bring some of your favorite forniture or objects to your office
To have a kitchen full equipad with health (and some junk) food all time
Take care of you (with massages, manucure, hair dresser, etc.)
A secretary to take care of your personal things (schedule a time to see the doctor, to buy a gift for your wife on your anniversary)
Other:

Sample Question 2