My name is Tom, and I'm looking into starting up a coworking space in
east San Ferrnando Valley, specifically Burbank. I gotta believe
there's people at this end of the valley that  need a place to work
that's not at home. If you are interested in coworking in Burbank,
please respond to this post to let me know. I do have a candidate
place that someone has made available that might be a good start
that's on the northern-most end of Burbank on San Fernando road. I'd
like to know if a location up there would work for you or not, and if
not, what area or even specific location you'd suggest. I'd also like
to know what features you'd like to see in a coworking place here -
like what would work for you initially, or even what would be ideal
for you. If you have experince with coworking places and have
suggestions or advice, I'd appreciate that too. I have a page on the
coworking Wiki too:
http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/46911560/San%20Fernando%20Valley%20%28East%29%2C%20CA

Tom