At Workanitle, we only have shared desks. We have been kicking around
offering permanent desks, but wondered about possible differences in
expectations and assumptions between permanent and shared deskers.

Specifically, we wondered if permanent deskers would develop a sense of
ownership and territoriality which could conflict with the shared deskers.
We have a really cohesive community here and don't want to disrupt it.

So, for those who offer both:

   1. Have you seen a culture or expectations clash between permanent and
   shared deskers?
   2. Do permanent deskers want a different desk configuration than do
   shared deskers? For example, lockable drawers?
   3. Any other things we should be thinking about?

Thanks!

--
twb
member, Workantile Exchange <http://workantileexchange.com/>