We'd still be participating in the larger coworking visa program for sure!
LExC is just a subset of that larger program, but with a focus on making the
process smoother.  As we all know, the coworking visa is a very loose program
that doesn't provide a platform to track members, etc.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
ph: 323.330.9505 | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles,
CA 90036