Liked the article up until #10.  Not saying this couldn't/doesn't happen,
but was anyone else distracted by the photo used? I hear people say that if
you want to meet a "nice girl" you should go to church, but I don't see this
kind of picture on their website.  I know it was likely used in jest, but it
made me feel a bit like I was running a creepy executive escort service
instead of a coworking space.  Sorry, I have a tough enough time getting
people to take us seriously as it is, this just struck a chord.

Maybe I am just getting old. Or maybe the week has just dragged on too long.
Time to start the weekend early <http://www.peacetreebrewing.com/> .

Thanks & God Bless,

Joel Bennett

Chief Dreamchaser