I think either policy works.  @BLANKSPACES, we require a consistent look and
experience for the most part.  That also means no painting, etc.  I do believe
that in most cases, our chairs and desks are more comfortable/ergonomic than
what anyone else might bring.  That said, that means if there is an exception
to the rule, then we're open to those requests.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
ph: 323.330.9505 | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles,
CA 90036