Sure thing. Quick point of clarification -- the Host Protection Policy
currently covers the host's property only (e.g. your whiteboard, MacBook,
carpet, etc.), not the coworker's property -- at least for now.

So, for any of your members that book through Loosecubes, you'll be
protected in the unlikely event that s/he accidentally damages your
property.