Find the local BNI chapter.  Business Networking International.  Join it.
Chamber of commerce, councillors, awesome!!!  Go to the local coffeehouse
and offer to carry their coffee, if they send over all the frustrated
officeworkers.

Hold a party.  No joke.  Hold a party.  Potluck, Meet the Business, type
party.

Gluck.

Got to run, sorry,

Joshua