We have an iPad at the front desk that checks people into Nadine.  It can
also log people in automatically based on network usage but it's nicer to
have folks walk up to the front desk to say good morning.  We relied on
paper sign-in sheets for a long time because we wanted to do everything at
the front desk w/o having a computer terminal there.  The iPad is a nice
touch and everyone loves it.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500