We had our first all members meeting back in Oct, so 1.5yrs after opening.
We had another one earlier this month and made it a potluck lunch and had a
great time. It was also after we did an informal survey on some issues
(good and bad) in the space, so we were able to disseminate the survey
results and address them with everyone.
r.