Hi everyone,

I'm searching for real estate for Coworking with Parents, and have found a
place that I love... a converted barn with wood floors, exposed beams, and
a high ceiling with skylights on the third floor... there's even outdoor
space... and it's got lots of parking with nearby restaurants and a grocery
store. However, it is an older building with no elevator, so all coworkers
would have to climb 2 flights of stairs, and kids would have to climb 1
flight of stairs for the play space.

What I need to find out is... is this space a possibility for me, legally,
without having to make expensive modifications such as adding an elevator?
And if it is... is this the *right* decision.

Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences... and find out which of
your spaces are, or are not, accessible.

Thanks!

*Aliza Schlabach*
Founder | Coworking For Parents <http://www.coworkingforparents.com/>
 (Philadelphia)