Wow!

I can't believe it's only been 24 hours.  Thank you for the positive
feedback and a very big thank you to Andrew Cole, Jessie Rymph, and Kaan
Aksay for donating on the first day!  This is only the beginning and we
have a long way to go.  The first step was the big announcement yesterday.
 Next we'll be heading down to Austin and talking up a storm at the
conference.   By next Monday we'll be back home and we'll be digging in and
getting to work.  *We've set a deadline of April 1st* to raise the funds
needed to do this project.  I know there are a lot of questions, and I look
forward to connecting with each of you and discussing this further.

One of the biggest questions is:  "How is this different then the
coworking.com project from last fall, the coworking registry, the
coworkingdb, the coworkign library, etc.?"  The thing is, it's not!  This
is all those projects wrapped up into one cohesive plan/timeline/budget.
 I've learned a lot over the past few years working on each of these
projects and they have all lead us here.

If you haven't watched the video <http://vimeo.com/36873380> yet, please
do.  It explains everything.  I'm excited to talk about this more down in
Austin!

See you soon,
Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500