Hi rich, it is up. Although the best Time to be there is right when a panel
wraps up.

Claire Rodriguez

On Mar 8, 2012 9:32 AM, "Rich" <rich.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Claire,
Not seeing anyone in the 'hang out' spaces...is it up?
thanks,
Rich

On Mar 6, 6:02 pm, Claire Rodriguez <austing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have an awesome way, for tho...
>    - To join in a discussion with our panelists you can hangout with the
GCUC
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/11618112677183505...>

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116181126771835055978/10975784384851285...>

http://support.google.com/plus/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guid...>