We don't have a fax machine for members to use. There are a number of
online fax services and we refer people to that. We have a Brother
DCP-8085DN scanner/printer/copier that members can use to scan paper
documents to a pdf if necessary, and then they can upload the pdf to the
online fax service.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Niki <na...@thessbi.com> wrote:

> Hey all. Hope the week went well and you're all looking forward to a
> wonderful weekend. New Question -- if you send faxes for members, do you
> charge? How do you charge? With so many phones now having long distance
> included do you still charge extra for sending long distance faxes? I'm
> trying to get a fix on what "extras" to charge for and what to "throw in".
>
> Thanks, guys!
>
> Nancy
> Business Success Unlimited
> where businesses succeed through connecting, motivating and collaborating
> http://www.success4biz.biz

twb
member, Workantile <http://workantile.com/>
@twbrandt