I'd love to talk to you more about the library too, Natalie. My original plan
for my space-to-be was a subscription library that hosted a lot of events. I've
sort of flipped this around on its head for financial reasons.

As an aside, I'm curious if anyone else on this list is building more of a
learning and meeting center rather than coworking-focused? Would love to chat.

Rena