Hi,
I'm new to the group and am having difficulties with posting. I notice a
serious lag in my responses. Some do not show up and there is no message
confirmation or indicator that it needs approval first. I'm thinking maybe
I was supposed to email here first before I post? I use Chrome on a fairly
new Macbook, so I don't think it's a browser problem. The member guidelines
link doesn't work... so I just want to make sure I haven't missed a step
for posting.
Thanks,
Cody Sullivan