The Work Spot in Atlanta actually has extension cords in the retractable
containers hanging from the ceiling - kinda like the thing you see in a machine
shop. They're awesome, and look really cool. When they're not in use, the
cables just zip up out of the way.

https://img.skitch.com/20120402-mp9g5w13b6nyft2tnr3tg2gsw8.jpg

/ah
indyhall.org