We currently lease but would love to buy in the future. Working on building
a strong community first and seeing where that takes us. I wouldn't have
felt comfortable buying right off the bat.

Also, believe it or not buildings in Lancaster,PA are really expensive and
all the good spaces are being bought up by wealthy developers.