At Blue Ocean Innovation Center, our economic development group has been
phenomenal.  All the hotels want post cards to give to their business
clients.  We are a member of Chamber as well.  The city and county are
working with us too on creating a downtown HUB and see it as an important
part of economic development.  Good luck...you never stop learning.  Becky,
Founder

--

*Becky H. Smith, Ed.D., Chair*

*Vistage International, Inc.*
1820 W. Lincoln St.
Bozeman, MT 59715

406-551-1262

406-579-2849
<becky.sm...@vistage.com>
becky.sm...@vistage.com •
www.vistage.com<http://vistagevillage.force.com/chair/ChairSiteHome?id=0038000000vKfvAAAS>

*[image:
https://view.vistage.com/images/brandcentral/signature/US_Signature.gif]*

This e-mail is a private communication and may contain confidential
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message
and then delete this e-mail. Thank you.