From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:coworking@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Sabrina
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39 AM
To: Coworking
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Coworking Space in Need of a Makeover

Hi Joel,
I put on my headphones while watching your video so as not to disturb my
partner working next to me. Oops. I laughed so hard i ended up disturbing
him anyway, and then could hardly stop laughing when trying to describe what
the words were behind the images he was seeing over my shoulder...:) I voted
via twitter--best of luck to you!
Sabrina Simpson
(newbie to posting to this group...planning to start a coworking space in
Plymouth England later this year; working on building my community
now)