Hi, coworking folks,
This is Kyo from PAX Coworking, Tokyo.

The first coworking book in Japanese will be published on this friday!
  http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4862489168
Now the book is just #100 on amazon.co.jp ranking.

Most of the members of this mailing list can not read Japanese...
but I just want to tell you all about the amazing growth of the coworking
conept in Japan.

We had no coworking space in Japan two years ago. The first one opened 15
May 2010,
and I opened second space in Japan (first in Tokyo) in July 2010.
Honestly for the first year, we have almost no guest except the days of
event.
And since last summer some media started writing about coworking.
Tony from New Work City came to Japan at the same time and influenced us a
lot.

We introduced some of the coworking spaces outside Japan.
The publisher sent the copy to New Work City(New York), Utoipc_US(Madrid),
Space at 8 (Singapore) , Xindanwei (Shanghai) and so on. Please visit
these spaces to read (or just see the photos) this book.

Thanks for your attention.
We are waiting for your visit to Japanese coworking spaces.

Kyo paxi
PAX Coworking, Tokyo
http://coworking.jp/

--