From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:coworking@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Toni Hogan
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 1:59 PM
To: Coworking
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Last push to support Coworking&  Startups

is the wildbits video posted somewhere else? i can hear it but i can't see
it.

TH

On May 9, 1:16 pm, "Joel Bennett"<jbenn...@actsofiowa.org>  wrote:
Coworkers- A week or more ago I asked the group to support my
coworking space by watching our video and voting for us in Turnstone's
$25,000 furniture/space makeover contest that was announced at GCUC. Although I'm not sure if there are other coworking spaces
participating in the Top 25, I am aware that our own Alex Hillman
(IndyHall) and their startup Wildbit is.
Could you take a few moments to view out videos, both quite good I
would add, and drop a thumbs up vote for both of us?  Top 5 vote
winners each get
$25,000 to totally transform their space into their dream space.

Just use this link, then click on Veel Hoeden& Wildbit's videos. -----> http:/<http://bit.ly/JIIiuK> bit.ly/JIIiuK

Voting ends May 13.  Winners announced May 31.  I hope we'll be able
to deliver the news that we BOTH will be "sitting pretty."

Thanks&  God Bless,

Joel Bennett

Chief Dreamchaser

Veel Hoeden