Thanks for the shout-out, Jerome! The Coworking
Wiki<http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/16583831/FrontPage> has
a community-run, non-commercial Coworking
Directory<http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/29303049/Directory>.
We're currently at work on a project to
upgrade<http://www.opencoworking.org/coworkingwiki/> the
wiki, and part of the redesign includes moving the directory to a
map-based, searchable platform, but we still have a long way to go before
we can make that happen. I hope this helps!

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500