We have 6 lockers, and a shelf with cubbies on it.  It's all
first-come-first-server style storage and none of it is locked.  If anyone
needs to store a lot more or has specific needs, we direct them to the
Resident membership.  We've learned the different ways conversations tend
to flow over the years and it makes it pretty easy to respond.

Questions about security are another matter.  If people don't trust their
stuff to be safe it's hard to counter that with words, or worse promises.
 It's a tricky beast because if you respond by locking everything up, it
sends the message that everything needs to be locked up.

Keep it simple is a good answer for all of it.  Keep it simple and
encourage lots of coworking to open up in your city so people can find the
right place to work.  It's a win win for everyone.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500