All caveats about aggregation are well-taken, Jacob, but there's no reason
to even consider making it THAT easy IMO.  That wasn't even on my mind when
I originally tossed out the suggestion.

Certainly, there should be some thought put into the process that prevents
a firehose result.  The original issue was someone not having time and/or
interest in keeping the blog fresh and current, and I proposed pulling in
content from other blogs as *one* possibility.  I've seen it done very well
in other communities; the use of filter categories and/or keywords,
combined with an initial rigorous vetting process, allows the maintainer to
reduce their portion of the work considerably.  But, sure, 100% automated
has its own issues.

Anyway thanks for your efforts and I look forward to the results!
Randy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArhSktWsQi1VdGgtcEJfZmV5NWtiaGZQUUIzTVdkd2c

<dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>

Los
> > > Angeles, CA 90036

> > the
> > >
> > > first to day out loud that I think this blog has run its course. I'd
like
> > > to propose that it redirects somewhere else or goes away completely.
> > > Thoughts? If no one has any compelling argument to keep it around,
I'll
> > let
> > > it slowly sink away with the setting sun :)> > >
> > http://blog.coworking.com/

Google