Good Morning All!!

Please support us by getting the word out!  The first official
coworking space in Las Vegas, CoBiz Coworking Space has launched and
is now open!  We have some amazing charter members and are looking for
more!

Please like our FB page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CoBiz-Coworking-Space-Las-Vegas/252964684776842
and let all of your friends in Vegas and travelers to Vegas know about
it!

As a space owner and catalyst I am committed to maintaining an
authentic coworking vibe and culture as I have come to understand it
from my past year of research!

I also invite any of you heading our way to stop in and take us for a
test drive!

Kat Jaramillo
CoBiz Coworking
6445 S. Tenaya Way, Suite 120