I am preparing to launch an innovative new space in Walnut Creek
called Laptop Lounge.  My intent is to provide a business lounge and
coworking community for independent professionals, freelancers and
workplace flexible executives.

As an entrepreneur, small business owner and corporate refugee, I
invite others in Walnut Creek, CA, the Diablo Valley, and the East San
Francisco Bay Area to join us and be a part of our community.  We've
designed a pretty special place with your specific needs in mind.  So,
if working from home is not working, the cafe is not cutting it, or
the commute is making you crazy, please consider attending our
inaugural Meetup event on June 15th, 2012.  Learn more on our meetup
page for Coworking Walnut Creek (http://www.meetup.com/Coworking-
Walnut-Creek/) or on our website at www.LaptopLounge.biz.

While we are looking to attract long-term members, there is no
obligation and no cost whatsoever to attend our meetup and evaluate if
our community may be suited to you.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Victor