It's a cool App...i've seen a demo at the last European Coworking 
Conference...but i can't really say if that's what you need.

I can see there is a free trial available...I'm pretty sure it will be a 
good choice to try it out.


To discover alternatives ry to take a look at this 
post: http://mashable.com/2011/09/06/coworking-apps/#236097-Ohours


good luck!
ciaociao,

Enrico
SharedDesks - http://www.shareddesks.net <http://www.shareddesks.net>











On Monday, June 11, 2012 4:36:51 AM UTC+2, Noel Schaefer wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  
> I have recently opened a new coworking space called Facility in 
> Albuquerque and I was considering using Cobot for assistance with my 
> billing.  If you are not familiar with them, their website is www.cobot.meand 
> they provide online management software and services, including billing 
> and accounting services, for coworking spaces.  Has anyone used their 
> services before and can give feedback or potential alternatives?  Please 
> help.  Thanks.
>  
> Noel John Schaefer
> Manager
> Facility, a local coworking space
> 215 Gold Ave SW, Suite 102
> Albuquerque, NM 87102
> 505-504-1405
> [email protected]
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/_woSaiUjF9YJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to